3D Printer World Expo Character Art Contest Entry

My entry won 2nd Place!!! http://www.3dprinterworld.com/article/3dpw-expo-character-art-contest-winners-announced WOOHOO!

Here's a predator creature/character I worked on for the 3D Printer World Expo Character Art Contest. This piece took me 2days to do. I found out about the contest like 3days before the deadline so I just made a quick character for the contest :)




This is 3D print ready click HERE.

I uploaded the stl file in Sculpteo's website to test if this is 3D print ready. I don't really intend to sell this, I just used it to test its "3D Printability"


Here's the screenshot of the character in exhibit at the 3D Printer World Expo in Burbank California. Sorry for the blurry image. I cant find a clear picture, this is just from a youtube video.


Comments