Avalanche NY Character Art Test

This art test is for Avalanche Studios New York. I made a bust based on the concept art they provided. I was also tasked to create a glock so they can judge my hard surface modeling skills. I had good feedback from the Art director but I was not able to finish the test because I was told by the HR manager that there is a problem with Visa Processing in the US so they will be unable to hire me in the New York office.  I had fun creating this. Cheers!

Here's a quick render using Ashraf Aiad's Light setup http://www.pixelcg.com/




Head
 Body turnarounds
Glock



Comments

  1. BRO U SEEMED dedicated in your art.... every single one I 've seen is well detailed, no sloppy work I just got into the game design industry I am only 17, but i hope to improve on my skills so I could one day do art like yours... if u got any tips for me feel free to reply.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment