MUTANT Project 08

Here's My lates Update on  "MUTANT PROJECT 08" for MIXAMO's Character Contest.

This entry won 1st Place by the way... :D
Entry Title:  MUTANT PROJECT 08
Artist Name:  JEFFERSON B. ESTRABINIO
Email:  jeffreak17@yahoo.com
Address:  114 A.P. Santos St. Malibay Pasay, City, Philippines
Contact number: +639155105343
Date started: Aug 10, 2011
Date finished: Aug 21, 2011
Polycount: 11271 tris
Softwares Used:
     Maya 2011
    Zbrush 4.0
    Adobe Photoshop
    Marmoset Toolbag
    XNormal

WATCH HIM IN ACTION!!!!  

This is Mixamo's 2012 reel and it featured My Mutant Character in the first clip. Cheers!!!!


Here's a sample animation via Mixamo. Mixamo has this awesome auto-rigger. That's right! I DIDN'T RIG nor SKIN my character, It was all done by Mixamo's Auto-rigger. Then I browsed Mixamo's library of Mocap Data and tried on a few moves!!! Check this out! I really had fun seeing him move!!!
 

Mutant has been featured UNITE II Last September 28-30, 2011 @Nob Hill Masonic Center, 1111 California street San Francisco, CA. Watch this video ...


Here are the renders of Mutant using Marmoset Toolbag Engine.





Here are the Maps(Diffuse, Normal, Emissive and Specular) I created.
 Heres the final Game-rez model at 11271 tris.

Here is the sculpt for Mutant made in Zbrush.








Comments